BACHELORS OF FINE ARTS IN FILM & PHOTOGRAPHY
BFA in Film & Photography has been designed for those, who inspire to be professional Photographer or Cinematographer in the Media industry or Journalism. This program helps the students to learn about the theories and technologies and their practical application to the emerging industry trends. An important feature is practical problem solving in multidisciplinary scenarios with the help of modern technologies.
Developed in consultation with industry professionals, this degree will provide students with the necessary experience and skills to create meaningful interfaces and exciting interactive solutions to enhance and improve the digital media user experience.
On successful completion of the course you will be able to:
I - Knowledge and understanding
1. Demonstrate proficiency in a comprehensive range of photographic practices and techniques.
2. Manage the learning process resourcefully and independently and make appropriate use primary sources and scholarly reviews.
3. Demonstrate by means of written work and oral presentations a critical understanding of the principles of photography and knowledge of emerging aspects of the discipline and those at the forefront of debate.
4. Evaluate their own work and that of others critically and objectively.
II - Application
1. Demonstrate a breadth of inventiveness, ideas generation and techniques in the creation of photographic images.
2. Handle ambiguity and uncertainty effectively.
3. Produce a body of work demonstrating a high level of visual and technical finish.
4. Communicate information and justify work convincingly to specialist and non-specialist audiences.
5. Engage in appropriate professional practices such as marketing, self presentation and negotiation skills.
Fashion & Lifestyle Photography
Nature & Wildlife Photography
Travel & Editorial Photography
Wedding & Event Photography
Photo & Video Journalism
A qualification in photography from a leading institute will open many doors for you. You can kick-start your career as a professional photographer or use the programme as a springboard for further studies and specializations.¬†
DURATION : 36 Months
ELIGIBILITY: 10 + 2 / PUC
SESSION: July - June
INTAKE: Follow Admission Notice
MODE: Full Time